Spices are one of the main ingredients in a recipe or cuisine. A whole recipe can’t be completed without a flavor to taste. Now, if you are a cook or a chef, you would agree that a recipe can’t be delicious without the spices. Paprika has been one of the most important ingredients in a recipe to taste. With a wide range of paprikas that exist around the world, hungarian sweet paprika is widely used in Spain. It is a kind of spice that makes food taste sweet. Spain is known as its chorizo delicacy that makes them one of the best chorizo producing countries. Chorizos come into different flavors spiced with various types of paprika.
Add spice to taste
Adding a spice of Spanish cuisine makes it a unique food from any other cuisine. The hungarian sweet paprika is extremely high-quality paprika in Hungry at Kalocsa region. It bears the name “Csemege”, which means Exquisite Delicacy. It is paprika that is the choice for classic dishes. People living in Kalocsa used Csemege for the following classic dishes:
- cabbage rolls
- stuffed bell peppers
The sweet paprika is also used as a flavorful garnish for potato or pasta salads, deviled eggs, fish, or baked chicken. Also, people use organic sweet paprika, which is very much healthy.
Regular paprika vs. sweet paprika
Paprikas are known for being a flavorful spice that a cuisine must-have. People normally look for a kind of spice that makes their cooking leveled up and become more delicious. At first, if you are not a cook, chef or ordinary person that loves to cook, you don’t have any idea about the types of paprikas. Indeed, paprikas into different kinds according to its flavors. Paprika comes into 5 types, namely:
- Hungarian paprika. It can be hot or sweet.
- Spanish paprika. It has less intense compared to Hungarian. It ranges from sweet or mild to moderate level of heat.
- Smoked paprika. It can also range of flavors from hot to sweet. It depends on the types of peppers being used. The peppers are dried up over a wood fire that gives a distinct smoky flavor.
- Sweet paprika. It is a kind of paprika that derived from mild in flavor peppers.
- Plain paprika. It is a kind of paprika neither sweet nor hot. It is used as a bright garnish or for sprinkling on foods.
Paprika is a powder made spice from grind pods of several peppers. It has variations like peppers that come into heat and sweetness. The spice is not only used for flavor but for coloring the dishes too.